I have the honor of being asked by the wonderful DT Coordinators at Phindy's Friday Challenge to be their Guest Designer for this week's challenge. Thank you so much ladies!
Can you guess what the theme is?--- no not St. Patty's, although that fits for sure. It's monochromatic green. Now not long ago the thought of doing a monochromatic card would have scared me to death, but I've gotten a few of them under my belt now and they're not so bad. :-)
The image is called "Lots of Luck to You" and you can find it in Phindy's store along with lots of other great images. Lots of green and a smidge of brown, red/orange, and gold on this card. I've colored her with Copics and Prisma pencils.
We'd love to have you come join us in this fun challenge at Phindy's Friday Challenge blog so create your monochromatic green card, whether it's for St. Patty's or not and come play!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Delightful Challenge--St. Patrick's Day
Do You Stack Up?--go green
Digistamps 4 Joy--green
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--St. Paddy's Day
Love to Create--monochromatic
My Grafico--St. Patrick's Day
Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--lucky green
The Outlaws Copic Challenge--St. Patty's/Irish/green
Have a wonderful day!
- Paper: Bazzill, Recollections, Kaisercraft, Copic Xpress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Phindy's Place "Lots of Luck to You"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils and OMS
- Tools: Martha Stewart Vintage Floral punch around the page set, EK Success corner rounder
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, Recollections gemstones, Diamond Stickles, Olive Vine Glimmer Mist