Tammy's new releases this week are a mix of flower images and different hairstyles with flowers. That something else we did as kids. My grandmother had huge four o'clock bushes in her yard and we'd pick the pink and yellow blooms and thread them on broom straws to make little circlets to wear on our heads, Ah, really good memories there. :-)
So for my card I kept it pretty simple. I didn't want to overpower the delicacy of the flower image with DP print so I kept the colors and designs subtle.
Don't forget our gingham challenge is still running at the ADFD blog. We'd love to see what you come up with. Pop over and check out what Arielle, Broni, Lori, and Alice have to share for the new release too. You won't be disappointed. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Make My Monday--spring flowers
Pollycraft--spring has sprung
- Papers: Kaisercraft English Rose, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Flowers in Bottles"
- Ink: Copics, Victorian Velvet Distress ink
- Tools: MFT Die-namics Crown Border, Nestabilities Classic Squares Large and Large Deckled Rectangles
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, The Paper Studio and Recollections pearls