WOOHOO! It's Saturday! LOL Hope you've all got something fun planned for today. I'll probably play a little with some cards, but I've got some cupboards that are begging to be cleaned out. sigh....... Duty calls. :-)
The image on this card is from A Day For Daisies which I'm sure you could tell from the distinctive drawing style Tammy has. It's called "Bonnet Mail" and is part of the March Kit Club. I've colored her with Copics and did a little experimenting with adding folds into her clothing. I think I need some more practice but I was pretty happy with how it came out and didn't feel the need to trash it and start over. LOL I used a MS Cosmo punch because I thought it matched the flowers in the DP perfectly.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs Fabulous Fridays--kraft paper
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge--National Craft month challenge (love to use punched flowers and stitching on my cards)
Cooking it up with Katie--embossing, stitching, use a punch
Top Tip Tuesday--stitching/real or faux
Make It Monday--anything goes
Pile It On--spots or stripes
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "On the Brightside", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Bonnet Mail", TPC Studio "Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, micron pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Martha Stewart Cosmo punch, EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punchsewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Kraft Outlet Baker's Twine, acrylic rhinestones from my stash