For this card I've used a kraft base and just two small pieces of DP. I'm lovin' the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine. The sketch is from Retro Sketches.
I hope you like my simple little card. You can find Gigi right here in the Whimsy and Stars Studio store. Keep your eyes peeled for some W and S news, and if you missed it check out Mabelle's latest post on the W and S blog about her free digi offer with a purchase of one of her rubber stamps.
This holiday weekend has really got me behind on commenting so I'm spending this evening catching up on what you've all been doing. I'll be back tomorrow with a little tutorial for The Kraft Journal.
Hugs and blessings!
- Paper: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft , Crate paper "Farmhouse", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Gigi", TPC Studio "Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Memory Box Classic Scallop, sewing machine, EK Success corner rounder, Crop-a-dile
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, We R Memory Keepers eyelet, twill from my stash