If you're not following Mo's blog make sure you check in the store for new additions. Mo adds them quite often.
Grab a Mo image that fits the theme and play along for your chance at a $5.00 voucher to Mo's Digital Pencil Store.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me--use a digi
Divas by Design--for a female
Bearly Mine--sparkle and shine
Fab 'n Funky--use pearls or rhinestones
Craft Your Passion--anything goes
Incy Wincy--girly creations
Make It Monday--anything goes
Sugar Creek Hollow--something old, something new (all the embellies but the pearls are at least a year old, the image is new)
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart--Be Happy", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Alisa with Roses"
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace edge punch, Memory Box Tender Leaves die, Stampin' Up Ticket Corner punch, Nestabilities Tags, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Wrights pearl trim, Wild Orchid and Prima roses, Star Dust and Cotton Candy Stickles, Hobby Lobby trim and ribbon