Here's what the tag looks like. I used a Nestie to cut the top shape and then added faux stitching.
I picked up a couple of 12 x 12 sheets at Hobby Lobby when I got all my paper pad deals cause I loved the stars and stripes to pair with this image. I masked and inked the sky with Distress ink and used some Prisma pencils on his clothes and Scruffie's neck tie. You gotta have rope with a sailor and I added a little accordion flower with stacked buttons. Everytime I look at it I think of the paddle wheel boats on the Mississippi for some reason. Guess cause they always had the buntings strung along their sides that kind of look like my flower. Silly I know. :-)
Okay, like I said, this is Anything Goes week so you can break out any Mo image you have and make a card. Wow us! LOL
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine--anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays--anything goes
Twisted Tuesday--free for all
Love To Create--add a tag
Make It Monday--anything goes
Sweet Sunday Sketch--sketch
Have a fabulous Thursday!
- Paper: The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Sailor Boy 1" and "Sailor Boys Dog"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Vintage Photo,Tumbled Glass and Pumice Stone Distress inks, Micron pen, Sakura Gold Gelly Roll pen
- Tools: Nestabilitied Labels Eighteen, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, EK Success Corner rounder, Crop-a-dile
- Miscellaneous: Spare parts brads, Kraft Outlet Twill Tape, jute and buttons from my stash