Last week on Friday we had a A Day For Daisies Blog Hop to showcase images from the September Club kit. Well we're back today with another hop to share our projects from the October Club Kit. Tammy has drawn some amazing caricatures of some of the old film stars. Check these out!
Pretty awesome huh! The fellow I chose was a comedian and one of the Keystone Kops. I figured he'd be disappointed if I didn't give him a zinger to deliver. LOL That great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
We also start a new challenge today at the ADFD blog and we want to see you use neutral colors plus one color of your choice.
I'm the first DT stop on the hop,but make sure you start at the A Day For Daisies blog for a run down of the hop deets. Here's what you need to do for your chance at winning the whole October Club kit.
There are 3 ways to enter the drawing,
1) Comment on all the designers' blogs and leave a comment on the ADFD "October Club Kit Hop" blog postFor each of these 3 things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment letting us know which of these you did on the ADFD "October Club Kit Hop" blog post.
2) Become a follower of ADFD's blog
3) Like ADFD on Facebook or share the hop information on your FB page
Easy peasy! Your next stop will be Alice and it's awesome I can tell you.
Have fun hopping!
- Paper: K and Comapny "Julianne", My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found--Union Square_, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies, sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics
- Tools: Martha Stewart Flourish edge punch and photo Corner punch, EK Success Scalloped Scallop edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz Film Strip, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, buttons from my stash