I did a lot of embossing on this card. I love to emboss but don't do it very often. The darker blue mat was edged with a Bridal tinsel ep. It adds a little color but mostly sparkle. The snowflakes at the bottom were embossed twice with white ep. For the image panel I colored the fairies with Copics. I bought this random splotchy dotty style wooden stamp somewhere and thought it would be perfect for falling snow. I used white ep there also and then used Tumbled Glass Distress ink to create the background. There's a little Creative Inspirations Fairy Dust paint on the larger fairy's wings and snowball and some Diamond Dust on the foreground.
Not a lot of embellishment but I wanted the image to be the focal point.
Anything Goes is pretty easy. Just find one of your Mo images in your stash and play along for your chance at a $5.00 gift voucher to the Mo's Digital Pencil Store.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges--winter holiday
Paper Crafting Journey--mythical creatures
Simon Says Stamp--glimmer and sparkle
Make It Monday--anything goes
Stamp and Create--winter wonderland
Robyn's Fetish--sewing, real or faux
Polka Doodles--fave holiday plus teal
Have a great Thursday!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found--Portabello Road", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil "Winter Fairy Talva" and "Winter Fairy Halla", All Night Media woodmount stamp
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass Distress ink, Versamark
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Four, Martha Stewart Deep Edge Snowflake punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Stampendous White embossing powder, Ranger Bridal Tinsel embossing powder, Diamond Dust, Creative Inspirations paint--Fairy Dust, button from my stash, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Celebrate It ribbon