I spent about three hours on the computer this morning trying to catch up with all of you. LOL I'm finally up to speed and hope to be able to stay on top of things. Got a list a mile long of DT projects I have to get done so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I won't get behind again.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Clear It Out--anything goes using orange, purple, or black)
Party Time Tuesdays--halloween
Ribbon Carousel--Halloween spirit
Hooked on Craft--Halloween
Make It Monday--anything goes
Hope you're having a fantastic day!
- Papers: Bearly Mine Designs, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Tiddly Inks "Gossmere"
- Ink: Copics, Weathered Wood Distress ink, Sakura Gold gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Classis Scalloped Ovals
- Miscellaneous: Dritz Cheesecloth, Pitch Black Alcohol ink, The Paper Studio rhinestones, Celebrate It ribbon