Thursday, November 15, 2012

An armful of Christmas


     This week There She Goes has been reviewing three of the older sets:  Just For You, Penguin Pals, and Stick Together with cards from the past.  Today we're showcasing brand new cards using these sets.  I chose to use images from the Penguin Pals set.  I've colored this little guy up with Copics and added a little Stickles for the snow and some Glossy Accents on the star and ornaments.
     There's still time to play along with this weeks "Let It Snow" winter theme challenge AND there's a Thanksgiving sale going on at the TSG store.


     Have a wonderful Friday!  I'll be back tomorrow with my TSG Stampbook Saturday post.  It's the mini album I mentioned last week.  I'll have lots of posts for next week, but I'll be away for vacation so I'll be catching up with all of you when I return.
     I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polka Doodles--square card with a round element
4 Crafty Chicks--winter wonderland
My Mum's Craft Shop--winter wonderland
Make It Monday--anything goes
Dream Valley--anything goes
Robyn's Fetish--anything goes
The Sweetest Thing--sketch

     Hope you all have an amazing holiday week!

Supplies
  • Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
  • Stamps:  There She Goes "Penguin Pals"
  • Ink:  Copics, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
  • Tools:  Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Standard Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Banners
  • Miscellaneous:  Mark Richards Glitter Domes, Glossy Accents, Stardust Stickles, Celebrate It ribbon

31 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic image and layout Tracy..Loz

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Awwwww I love that image Tracy and your colouring is fabulous. the papers and layout are brilliant

I hope you have a good vacation

Hugs Sue

Shannon White said...

So Darned CUTE Tracy!! Love this Sweet little fella! I actually have this set and have not found the time to ink it up yet! ( Gasp! Shame on me, lol ) Your coloring and Layout are Fabulous Lady! 8)

Hugs
Shannon

CASTOWNE said...

Just another example of why we all follow you. You give us inspiration on a daily basis. Great image, great coloring, great dps, great layout...overall, a truly GREAT card!

Sarah said...

Such an adorable card! I'm really looking forward to seeing your mini album! Have fun on your vacation! Hugs

heidy said...

So adorable Tracy!!
XXX Heidy

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is just too, too sweet, Tracy! I love, love all of the layers and those happy polka dots, and adore that cute little penguin! And once again, your coloring just blows me away! LOVE!
Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation next week!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful!! Such pretty papers and an adorable image! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Could this be any cuter??? Totally adorable image and gorgeous papers - fab card! Hope you have a wonderful vacation :)

Geri said...

How very sweet, Tracy!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow! what a fun and beautiful card ... love that sentiment with your image ... Thanks for your wishes on my little Gispy ... very apt name for that cat!

KimCreate said...

This is such a cutie! Love the diecut sentiment, paper and cute penquin. :) Have fun on vaca...

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Tracy! He looks as though he's walking in a little snow globe! LOVE it!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Winter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks great job!

Unknown said...

I love this card, super mix of papers, design, coloring and a terrific sentiment. Wish I was on your Christmas card list. ;-) Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday! Hugs

Marlies said...

A beautiful card and I love the super cute image!! I like the sentiment as well! hugs, Marlies

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautifully coloured penguin teamed with a perfect sentiment on a beautifully laid out card! Hugs, Lesley

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Tracy...I love the bright colors. joann sassy raggedy

CaroleAnn said...

Tracy
First happy vacation time to you and will look forward to seeing your posts and our mini album! I love this penguin and how you colored him. I never find all black anything easy to color and never quite sure where the hi-lites should me. That bow is perfect too! Hugs and many blessings

Unknown said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. I love it

Hugs

Renee B. said...

I just love penguins & this one is too cute for words! Looking forward to seeing you mini album next week. Hope you have an awesome holiday!
Hugs, Renee

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee So so adorable!

Liliya said...

Your card is beautiful, Tracy!! I love your colouring!
Thanks for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling Christmas card, GF! Love it! I just made a card with that paper pad too. :)
Hope you're having a FABulous time on your vacay!
Huggies & Sweet Blessings to you, sweetie ~
Sharron♥

Anjie said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at polka doodles this week.
Anjie
X

Bonnie Irvine said...

Such a fun image! Great mix of papers for the layered background. Love the touch of powder blue. The sentiment is a smile-maker!

Peanut said...

Adorable card, Tracy. And the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for making us smile at Polka Doodles. xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

xx

Tamie said...

Ah Tracy crisp, clean and fabulous! The paper and layout are fantastic...who doesn't love layers. The way you colored the image is fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

norine said...

What a darling stamped image!! Love the papers you chose, and the layering!! Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles this week!!