Winter is becoming more and more a reality for a lot of us and we want to see your "Let's Chill" relaxing or wintery creation for this week's challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. I thought this little fellow looked like he was having a relaxing time just swinging around on an ornament. He's "Little Elf Finn" and I gave him some sparklies on his hat and flocking too.
Make sure you check out all the inspiriation from my team mates and then come play along for your chance at a $5.00 gift certificate to Mo's store.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy Inspirations--traditional Christmas colors
Anything Goes Challenge--stitching real or faux
Crafty Bloggers Network--Christmas anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner--anything goes
The Ribbon Girls-- add sparkle
- Paper: Carta Bella, Bazill, Recollections, Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Little Elf Finn", Michael's $1 bin alphabet
- Ink: Copics, Sakura White and Gold gel pens, Micron pen, Ranger Jet Black Archival
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Lacey Ovals, Sizzix Stars
- Miscellaneous: ribbons from my stash, Making Memories flower, Mark Richards Glitter Dome, fine glitter and flocking from my stash, Jewel Toned Hemp cord, Stardust Stickles