I used a Memory Box "Delicate Fern" die to cut out the image and then did lots of layering. Using negative space is a fun and different way to make a card so I hope you'll hop over to Catered Crop and play along.
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Paper: Bazzill, Recollections
- Stamp: Stampdendous "Orchid Greetings"
- Ink: Ranger Jet Black Archival
- Tools: Memory Box Delicate Fern die, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Banners, Tim Holtz ruler, paper piercer, EK Success Corner rounder
- Miscellaneous: Hang Tag String, Michael's button