Aren't these blooms just lovely. They're almost as beautiful as the bouquet my hubby gave me Friday for our anniversary. I'll share a pic of those in a minute.
This card was created for the new challenge at There She Goes Clear Stamps which is "sponging with die cuts". I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch and cut my image out using a circle Nestie. I embossed it and then used a couple of Distress inks to the "sponging". I did the same for the sentiment. Both the sentiment and the flowers are part of the "Forever" set you can find in the TSG store.
If you missed my previous post please click here and read it. I'd love to have your opinion. ☺
Here are my lovely flowers.
Happy New Year!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Howdy Doody", Kraft Outlet Light kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: There She Goes Clear Stamps "Forever"
- Ink: Copics; Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, and Frayed Burlap Distress inks
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, Hang Tag String, The Paper Studio button, Recollections pearls, lace from my stash