Saturday, March 25, 2017

Feelin' froggie


     Feelin' a little froggie today?  This guy is.  By the sentiment I think he just might be looking for someone to kiss him.  hee hee  He's the adorable Freckles from Purple Onion Designs.  I also used the Foliage stamp to give him a background.
     I used my Prismas on some Bristol paper for this one.  It added some texture to his face.  I also used the Prisma blender pencil instead of Gamsol.


     Have a happy and blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Basic Grey "Picadilly", Bazzill, Recollections, Strathmore Bristol
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils
Tools--Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder
Miscellaneous--Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's so fabulous!! I love love love the colours!

ellyscard creatief said...

Very fun card.

CaroleAnn said...

This frog is so cute - and I do not like frogs - but this one is kissable!! Love the coloring, have to remember to reach for my pencils to color!!! Hugs

Nancy said...

hahaha I love him, Tracy! He really did make me laugh! Fabulous card, my friend! :o)

Francisca said...

Soo cute
;-)
Francisca

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Tracy! I love your background and love the little scene you made, too! The greens behind the frog are perfect! And of course, perfect coloring, too!