Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Watch out!


     Many MANY years ago when I worked retail jewelry one of my co-workers had a way of describing certain male customers, "golfing fools".  LOL  I think her ex was a golfer and she didn't think too kindly of them.
     This fellow looks pretty focused on getting to the next tee.  He's one of Art Impressions fun new Work and Play collection, Par-tee Golfers.

4902 - Par-Tee Golfers Set

     Hope no small animals get in his way!


Copics Used:
skin E00, E11, E13
hair N3, N5
clothes E71, E74, E79, YG93, YG95, YG97
cart C2, C6, C8, N3, N5, BV31, E21, E53
bag E97, E08, E19, C6, C8
clubs N1, N3, N5

     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories Generations, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Par-tee Golfers"
Ink--Copic Multi-liner pen
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3, EK Success Corner Rounder

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Tracy, made me smile!
Wendy xx

CaroleAnn said...

Well, this card made me smile!!! Many, many, years ago I use to ride my bike and would pass a golf course where I would be taking my life in my hands. A golf ball went whizzing past my head and I nearly lost my balance!! Needless to say I always pedaled much faster at that point!! Fun card - love it!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, this is so funny, and it's perfect for here in South Florida! No matter who, they are all golfing fools...loving golf and driving there with all their buddies! LOL! What an amazing coloring job, and I love the sketch and how you've really got him buzzing along the greens! Been missing you, but my eyes are slowly starting to do better each day. Hugs and love! xoxo

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how funny! I love your golfing fool! He is so beautifully colored and just comes to life on this sweet card!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! This is brilliant and though my hubby is skinny the face is just him on his cart!