Thursday, March 16, 2017

Garden bunnies


     More new watercolor sets out from Art Impressions.  Aren't these bunnies precious!  I used several of the new sets to create this scene.

4871
4868
     You would think that since it's March already that I would have gotten writing "2017" down pat, but not here.  Arrgghhh!  Before I finished making that six in the date I knew it was wrong.  Ultimate back dating since this set was just created.  LOL



     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Canson XL Watercolor Paper, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions
Ink--Marcy, Recollections, and Distress markers
Tools--MFT Die-namics Oval Stax set 2 dies

11 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Tracy, well who is this strange woman visiting your blog...lol Well I am back in Blog land not sure how long my mojo will hang around but we will see :-)
been having a look around your blog and you certainly never ever lose your touch! Your latest watercolour creations are lovely. Good to read that your daughter is in nursing school, well done xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very cute image, beautifully water-coloured too.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

So sweet and beautifully stamped!

Nancy said...

What a sweet Spring scene, Tracy! It's another wonderful combination of stamps. You're really good at that technique, of course! :o) That's cute about the date! lol We've all done it at some time!

KimCreate said...

Just so precious! Super clean and simple card.

Lisa Lara said...

oh so sweet Tracy. I just love the oval out of the blue to frame these cuties and the white border.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Aww.... another sweet one!

Ros Crawford said...

Eeek! This is so adorable!! What beautiful bunnies and your card is a work of art! I did laugh about the date, not that I would have noticed had you not pointed it out, but I always have a hard time remembering the year and that's something I would do too!

CaroleAnn said...

Wow!! Your watercoloring skills are impressive! Are you using watercolor paper for your images and what kind of ink for stamping and coloring? I would imagine Archival Ink. BTW I would have never noticed the date!!! I bet I am still doing that!!! LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, what a sweet scene! LOVE how you added the bunnies to those beautiful garden pots, and the watercolor look is just stunning!

Lori said...

Hi, Tracy! Your card is adorable. You did a wonderful job creating the scene. Love your card!