Saturday, September 23, 2017

Perfection from Simon Says Stamp and Art Impressions


     I got quite the surprise last week when I opened my mailbox to find a package from Simon Says Stamp.  Now it's not that unusual to find a package from them in my box since I order from them a LOT.  LOL  But I hadn't ordered anything.  
     When I opened it I found this great Art Impressions stamp set and a letter explaining this set is one of the exclusive products being offered during STAMPtember.  How exciting is that!


     Simon Says Stamp is offering this Art Impressions stamp set called "To Perfection" starting today while supplies last.  So if you love it...Grab it!


     The image was colored with  Copics and a few touches of Prismacolor pencils.


Copics Used:
skin E00, E11, E13, R20, R22, R30
Lady #1 hair E95, E97, E08
Lady #2 hair E21, E23, E25
Lady #1 clothing G94, YG63, YG67, Y11, YR21, YR24, E31, E35, E55
Lady #2 clothing B63, BV04, BV13, BV08, W1, W3, W5
cheese YR31, YR21, YR24
wine R46, R37, R59

     Simon Says Stamp really is my favorite place to buy stamping products and this month they have offered so many great limited edition products.  Hope you take a look at what they have to offer.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Crate Paper "On Trend", Recollections, Paper Studio vellum, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "To Perfection"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border dies 3, EK Success Corner Rounder
Miscellaneous--jute twine, Simon Says Stamp clear embossing powder

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning! Jo x

Teresa Doyle said...

Love the design of your card Tracy and your colouring is PERFECT! A beautiful job on it!

Karen Day said...

Beautiful card, Tracy!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, wow, Tracy! What a fun card, and your coloring is one of the best I've seen you do! Truly it is perfection! What great shading and blending, and I love these gals! Beautifully done, and what a fun design (love the DP you've used). Hugs, sweet friend!

Jil Lebel said...

I love your card. The vellum wrap is a great idea for the sentiment.

CaroleAnn said...

How I can relate to these gals and your card!!!! Love how your framed this at the top!!! So funny, love all your AI creations so much!!! I also received a SSS box in the mail this week - but my wallet said ouch but my creative heart said Yah!!!!! Hugs and blessings

Marlies said...

A fantastic card with a lovely design and such a fun stamp. As allways your colouring is a work of art! I like the sentiment on the vellum too. Marlies

Geri Neumann said...

AI sue comes up with some great designs, and then you turn them into something even better! Coloring is fantastic, and the DP paper is perfect. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri

Pam said...

Love this! Your coloring and design make this stamp into one dynamite card! xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a fun set, and loooooove what you did with it! Your coloring is simply amazing, and I love that you added the sentiment on vellum to not detract from that fabulous scene!

Ros Crawford said...

Amazing colouring! Wonderful card my friend... I wish I could colour half as good as you!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card and sentiment, love your colouring on this too.
Lorraine