Monday, September 25, 2017

What's in the cabinet?


     One last Halloween card for you.  This one uses Art Impressions Halloween Treats Mini Tryfold set.
     You can use the tryfold sets in so many different ways.  For my card I just used the different layers of the stamp set to create a dimensional focal point on the front of my card.


     I think the little cat found a really "sweet" place to take a catnap.  LOL
     Have a blessed week!
Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Wicked", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Halloween Treats Mini Tryfold set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Copics
Tools--accompanying dies

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute! Really love the interactive element to this! And you know I am loving all this Halloween! 😆

Lori said...

How cool is that?? Love your cabinet and all the cute things inside. Absolutely fabulous coloring!

Ros Crawford said...

You are really inspiring with these creations Tracy ... Fabulous!

CaroleAnn said...

Oh, boy why cute is this - love little things to open up on a card!!! Perfect!!! Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun interactive card Tracy, you are definitely getting in to the 'spirit' of Halloween :)
Lorraine

pamboe said...

I am working with this stamp set. The card was too plain if left just white. I LOVE what you did with the pattern paper! That solves my problem. Is your card a try-fold? All equal size?
Thanks for the help.

Tracy said...

nope, no try-fold. I just stamped the scenes separately and then stacked them on top of each other with foam tape.