Friday, September 22, 2017

Rosie hugs


     I just love this little rabbit stamp from Purple Onion Designs.  Rosie looks like the perfect warm and cozy ambassador.
     For my card I've stamped her and colored her with Copics.  For the background I used a stencil brush to add some Distress inks to a white panel and them I splattered it with watered down black acrylic paint.


     Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Rosie" and sentiment
Ink--Versamark, Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink; Victorian Velvet and Abandoned Coral Distress inks
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Hugs die
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Sparkle pen, Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder, Apple Barrel black acrylic paint

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Rosie is so sweet! Your distress background is perfect, love the black splatters! Have a wonderful weekend Tracy!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh isnt this adorable !!! Superb inking Tracy!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, Rosie is just darling! I just love her and how you've colored her, and I'm with Pauline about loving your distress background with the splatters. Beautifully done, and I LOVE the sentiment...and we all need hugs!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Geri Neumann said...

Cute little rabbit holding her rose. Love your background....you always come up with the perfect backgrounds. Hugs, Geri

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Tracy! Love your inky background and that sweet image is too too cute! Hugs, Wends xoxo