Thursday, November 16, 2017

Too full


     Wish I could say this is just me at Thanksgiving, but I seem to always eat too much.  LOL  These fun critters from Art Impressions are part of the Full of Thanks set.  

4939 - Full of Thanks Set

Poor little bellies.


Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories "Harvest Lane", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "
Ink--Copics
Tools--MFT Die-namics Oval Stax 2 dies, Spellbinders Classic Hearts dies
Miscellaneous--button and hemp cord from my stash

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card - those little bellies look so full! Jo x

Sarah said...

What a cute card! I think I need to display this image in my kitchen to remind me not to eat too much.

CherylQuilts said...

LOL! Oh, Tracy, what an adorable card, and these little critters surely look full!! I love your coloring that really enhanced those little bellies (well, big bellies), and what a sweet layout with the DP and the heart with the button! I love it! Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving! You certainly have blessed me, precious friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card, absolutely beautiful!

Geri Neumann said...

Love the coloring on the critters. Boy, I wonder how many of us are going to feel as full as they look on Thanksgiving Day! Lol Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for your friendship! Love, Geri xo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous image and card Tracy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

This so makes me smile! I love it!

CaroleAnn said...

Tracy, I just roared laughing at this but also I know the feeling unfortunately only too much but happily too and thankful!!! :) Many blessings to you and yours for Thanksgiving!! xxoo

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, they are too cute! Those little critters are making me smile from ear to ear. Love the saucy stripes you used in the background, and the big heart, too. I'm sure this will be all of us in just a few short days! ;)