Thursday, November 23, 2017

Turkey "dressing"


Happy Thanksgiving!!!
These crazy gobblers are from Art Impressions Full of Thanks set.

4939 - Full of Thanks Set


Enjoy this day of thanksgiving for all the blessings we have received.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories "Harvest Lane", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Full of Thanks set"
Ink--Copics, Copic Multi-liner pen
Tools--Sizzix Tim Holtz Starbright embossing folder, Quickutz Nesting Circles

4 comments:

Nancy said...

hahahaha That's so great! Hope you and your family had a Blessed Thanksgiving, my friend! I know that you're like me...every day is Thanksgiving day to us! ;o)

Pam said...

I am loving these AI cards! Hope that you & your family had a lovely Thanksgiving, my friend.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! How funny !!

Audrey Pettit said...

This just makes me smile! And I am constantly floored by your amazing coloring, my friend! The detail on these turkeys is amazing!