Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Pack your bags


     I think the majority of the people I know would like to be  headed somewhere sunny so I'm a bit jealous of this lady.  Art Impressions Pack Your Bags set will have you ready to pack YOUR bags.  If it's by boat or plane they've got cha covered.



     We're expecting lows the next two nights of 21 and 22.  Brrrr  Need me some spring to drop it like it's hot.  LOL
     Be blessed...and warm.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Oh La La for Her", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Pack Your Bags set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics
Tools--Sizzix Framelits Dotted Rectangles dies

4 comments:

Pauline said...

oh my goodness, I love her, she looks like she is off for a fun time, and your right would like to be somewhere nice and warm, so tired of our winter already and what 2-3 months to go of this stuff! Back to your card, love your scene you created, you are so good at doing scenes. I think I should call you the 'scene queen'! Hugs,

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ahhhh... so fun, this is me, I want to pack my bag to go to Hawaii again! : )

Geri Neumann said...

Love what Pauline said....you are the "Scene Queen!" Love your card, and I think everybody's ready for warmer weather. As always, your coloring is perfect for the images. Have a good weekend my friend. Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable! Totally makes me long for a tropical vacation, too! I was lucky enough to be off at the beach this past weekend.... but it sure wasn't warm enough for this kind of get-up. I did avoid quite the snowfall back home, though. ;)