Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Guinea pig party


     Today I'm sharing another one of the cards that I created for Art Impressions for the Creativation show back in January.  Don't know about you, but these two are invited to any of my parties.  Are they cute or what!

Copics Used:
hamsters E23, E97, C2, E01, E02
hats YR65, BG11, Y32
cake BG11, BG32, YR20, E21, E53, C2
cupcakes E25, E27, E29, R14, R20, R27

     The set is called Guinea Pig Out. Check you favorite online crafty supplier to purchase.

Art Impressions GUINEA PIG OUT Clear Stamps 5003 Preview Image

     Sorry there's no close up.  I totally forgot to take one for any of my Creativation makes.  sigh...
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing--Tangerine", Recollections Copic Xpress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Guinea Pig Out Set"
Ink--Copic Multi-liner pen
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles

7 comments:

Geri Neumann said...

These two little guys sure are enjoying their cake! Super cute for a birthday card.
Hugs, Geri

Nancy said...

Well...that's just as cute as can be! I had Guinea pigs as a kid but I don't remember ever catching them at this! haha They're adorable! Wonderful card, Tracy! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, so cute! They are invited to all of my parties, too!
Fabulous coloring, my friend, and love the v-cut on the stamped panel. Your doodling adds a great detail around the edges, and I really like the sentiment on the circle, too!

CaroleAnn said...

I don't think you have ever made a card from AI that I have not loved. You do each and everyone of their images such artful and creative justice and make me want each and everyone of these stamp sets. ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee ... This is so adorable and beautifully designed!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such cuteness Tracy, love these two and they're having such a great time.
Lorraine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so fun!!!