Saturday, March 24, 2018

Tea Bear


     I have become quite the tea drinker lately.  Simple Lipton, but I like it, and I received a beautiful cup from my secret sister at church that I use every day.  Decided to use this sweet bear from Art Impressions Valentine Bears Set and give him a pretty cup too.

Art Impressions VALENTINE BEARS Clear Stamp Set 5005 Preview Image

     I used an embossing folder for the background and added a little tag with the sentiment tied on with some hemp cord.


Copics Used:
bear E31, E35, E51, E53
tea cup GOO, BG11
flowers R22, R30, G21, G46

     Enjoy your day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing--Lavender", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Valentine Bears Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Smoky Gray, Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
Tools--Lawn Fawn Small Cross-Stitched Circle Stackable dies, Paper Smooches Gift Tags dies, Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Starbright embossing folder
Miscellaneous--hemp twine

11 comments:

ddc designs said...

Super cute card and as always I love your colouring! Cheers, Dotty

Geri Neumann said...

What fun to have a secret sister! And your card reflects how much you’re enjoying the cup she gave you. Love the stitched circle you put the tea cup in. So sweet. Have a good weekend my friend.
Hugs, Geri ❤️

JanR said...

Adorable! I love the colours and the design.

Nancy said...

Awww...he's so cute peeking out of that pretty cup! I love the beautiful embossed background too! That looks like a really fun stamp set! :o)

CaroleAnn said...

I love what you made here - the image is so cute and great idea with the embossed background - you inspire me so much, my friend!!! Be blessed always xxoo

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet and fantastic coloring! Like the way the tag is hung!

Ros Crawford said...

cute cute cute!! Love that image! Hope you have a beautiful sunday my friend

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The image is adorable and so cute too. Lovely texture and patterned paper combination.
Lorraine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Those colors you choose are beautiful together! Fabulous card!

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, so cute just peeping out of the teacup. Love the embossed background. I have loads of embossing folders and never think of using them, I'll have to get them out and start to use them.
Hugs Sue W.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a CUTE bear, and love his beautiful cup! This is pure cuteness! Love the touch of embossing, too!