Friday, June 8, 2018

Birthday Wishes from the new Purple Onion Designs release


Today marks the release of the brand new Purple Onion Designs release.


     This collection has quite the variety.  There are some of Stacey Yacula's adorable critters as well as some florals.  My card features this gorgeous floral swag and one of the new large sentiment stamps.  I couldn't resist doing a little splattering with some gold watercolor paint.



Copics Used:
flowers Y00, Y04, Y11, BV000, BV11, BV17, RV10, RV11, RV34, R37, YR02
foliage G12, G21, G24, G46, YG25

     Purple Onion Designs is offering several groupings of the new stamps at a reduced price through June 22.

Purchase the entire Spread Kindness collection (26 stamps) for $105.00, which is a 30% savings.

Purchase the animals & coordinating stamps (18 stamps) for $71.00, which is a 20% savings.
Purchase the traditional images & florals (8 stamps) for $48.00, which is a 20% savings.



     To get a look at lots of example from the new collection hop over to the POD blog.  You won't be sorry you did.
     Been having a few health issues and am right in the middle of VBS prep (starts Monday) so I haven't been able to visit for a while.  Will be around soon.
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versamark
Miscellaneous--Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder, Gansai Tambi Gold watercolor, Yellow Stickles

11 comments:

Pauline said...

Tracy, your card is very pretty, love the gold splatter a nice finishing touch!

Jennifer Scull said...

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I will be saying prayers for you and keeping you in my heart as you get ready for VBS. I know how fun it is to spend time with the children, but it's exhausting, too, especially when you are .n no at full health.

Now on to that gorgeous card!!! ;)
A masterpiece as always. Even though it's been ages since I have stopped by, your creations never cease to bring smiles. You are such a talent! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

Take care and I will try to do better about stopping over. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Scull said...

Gotta love how silly auto-correct does it's own thing... Please forgive the typos! :/

CaroleAnn said...

Just beautiful and I love the addition of your gold spattering. Beautiful coloring job on those flowers too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Tracy! I'm so sorry that you've not been feeling well. I've been praying for you and trust that God would grant you healing and strength for VBS. I know how very much you work and bless all those children and their parents, but it sure takes a LOT of work! Love you so much! I love your card, and it's wonderful to see Purple Onion Stamps makes such pretty flowers! I love it and love your coloring! Tender hugs and love...and praying, sweet friend! xoxo

Tracy said...

Awww thanks Jennifer. All my cardio tests came out good but I have some sugar issues I have to deal with. It's all in God's hands. So good to hear from you.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is stunning Tracy... Love your colouring... I'm praying that you will soon be feeling better my friend

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your coloring skills! Lovely card as always!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, I love that floral swag! And what gorgeous coloring!

ChristineCreations said...

What a pretty and elegant spray of flowers! Hope your VBS went well and that you’re feeling better!

Aileen said...

Another fantastic card, love these flowers (I knew I should have ordered them as well), no really I have enough. Your colouring of them makes them irresistible.