Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy wishes


     Hope you've been enjoying all the new Purple Onion Designs goodness that's been introduced to cardmakers over the last week or so.  My design team mates have really come up with some amazing cards for this collections.  If you've missed out hop over to the POD blog to check them out.
     Today I'm sharing the adorable fairy duo of Flynt and Goldie along with the Large Floral Wreath.


Copics Used:
fairies:
skin E00, E11, R20, R22
hair E23
clothing BG11, BG53, BG57, Y11, Y32, YR21
wings BG000, BG10
wreath:
flowers R39, RV10, RV11, RV34, V93, V95, V99, Y00, Y04, Y15
leaves YG11, YG17, YG23

     Lots of things going on in my life right now including some health issues that have called for some big changes.  Card making and all it involves has needed to be put on the backburner.  I'm a bit slow at it, but I will be catching up with everyone soon.


     Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the sale deals at Purple Onion Designs so don't miss out if you want some of the new stuff in your collection at a reduced price.
     Have a beautiful and blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Miscellaneous--Yellow Stickles, Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear sparkle pen, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's so beautiful!! I love everything about this. I'm so sorry things aren't going your way... I'll keep you in my prayers

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just as sweet as can be! those little fairies are so precious!

I am sorry you are having health issues. I understand, as I have spent more time in bed in the past 9 months than out. I will hold you in my prayers. may you find comfort in the time you are able to spend crafting and knowing that people are thinking of you. :)

Renee B. said...

Oh Tracy, this card is so adorable....love those little fairies! I haven't been to Blogland in forever & I am so very sorry to hear you are having health issues! I hope all goes well for you my friend. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Big hugs, Renee xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO so sweet! Love it.

KimCreate said...

Oh I love these fairies and the sweet wreath around them. We sure do need some more kindness in this world these days.

KimCreate said...

PS, I hope you are on the mend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your card, Tracy! Talk about cute, cute, CUTE! So sorry to hear about your health issues, though! Hope you get back to your old self real soon! <3

Mau xx said...

The card is so cute! and pretty too Tracy.
I am so sorry to hear you have health problems! Please know you are in my daily prayers my friend ♡♡♡ Psalm 46 ♡♡♡