Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Otterly irresistable


     Today I'm sharing one of the new Twist-ties sets from Art Impressions, Otter Twist-ties.
Aren't they happy fellows.



Copics Used:
otters E50, E31, E55, E23, E25, E02
balloons RV11, R83, R85, RV13, RV25, R27, BG10, BG72

     Dreary and rainy here.  Hope it's sunny where you are.  Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Ki "Autumn Flowers", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Otter Twist Ties"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Tools--Art Impressions Rectangle Doubled Stitched dies
Miscellaneous--black thread

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Eeek! They are adorable! I love the twist on this card and as always your colouring!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is seriously 'otterly' adorable!! I am not usually a fan of puns, but the otters and the turtles just get me! LOL. Brilliant creation hun, love everything about it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, they are adorable, and I absolutely love how they intertwine in that heart opening! Perfect patterned papers to go with the neutral critters, and I love how you matched the balloon colors to the paper, too. So fun!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, this is absolutely THE cutest with these sweet little otters! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous with these two, and they sure make me smile! What a fabulous card design! I love it!! Hugs and love, and I wish you and the whole family a blessed Thanksgiving, my friend! xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous design and great colouring!