Friday, July 8, 2011

The Outlawz Copic Challenge Guest Designer #2

     This is my second card as the July Guest Designer at The Outlawz Copic Challenge,  when I saw the theme for this weeks challenge, I have to admit I cringed.  Monochromatic blue--YIKES!  Well it turned out to be a lot simpler than I thought.  I decided to use this beautiful image from Michelle Perkett and use lots of soft blues.  The papers are from K and Company's Julianne collection.  I think they are so pretty and I've barely touched the pad yet.  Yay!  Lots more card materials. :-)
     I'm sure the ladies on the Copic Challenge DT will welcome you with open arms if you'll come play along this week.  They really are a fun and supportive group so dig out all those blue parts and pieces and come join in the fun with us.
     I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesday--open/must include butterfly, fairy, or angel
Truly Scrumptious--things with wings
Clear It Out--wings
Bunny Zoe's Crafts--fairies

Thanks for stopping by!
  


Supplies


Papers:  K and Company Julianne, Bazzill, Recollections
Stamp:  Michelle Perkett "Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment"
Ink:  Worn Jeans Distress Ink
Copics:
            skin E000, E00, E11, R20
            hair E35, E37
            clothing B91, B93, B97
            wings B41, B52
            flowers YR20, YR21, Y35, G82, G94
Tools:  sewing machine
Miscellaneous:  lace from my stash, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks, Jolee's pearls, Hug Snug Seam Binding, Blue Skies Glimmer mist

8 comments:

Nancy said...

This is really gorgeous Tracy! Doesn't that Julianne collection have an elegant feel to it? I picked up the 6 X 6 pad (96 pages) for $5 because it was the last one! That's just unheard of around here! They're such lovely papers and I love seeing what you do with them! Thank you! :o)

heidy said...

Wow Tracy,this is gorgeous!
You did a great job!
Hugs Heidy

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, gorgeous job, Tracy! Your coloring is just amazing. Love all the blues........they are so soothing and pretty. And love, love, love all your pretty layers. :)

Unknown said...

Truly fabulous Tracy! Those shades of blue are marvellous and that lace is such a nice touch! Hugs, Ira

lisbeth said...

beatiful card , love it, great colour. thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

Unknown said...

such an amazing card and image. thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Fleur said...

A stunning card, I love the layout and those yummy papers are gorgeous
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Nancy said...

Ooooo!! I just love this image, and you have done a wonderful job with just the right colors and coloring!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!