For my card I used a Flourish Grunge Square image from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
It provided the background for my image and the blue. My image is a new one from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Teen Fairy Pia". She colored with Copics in purple and red. Three colors! I guess if you want to count her skin as coral, I got all four. :-)
Some of you (like our Kim) have crazy mad skills with color inspirations so we'd love to see what you can dream up. Just get your project linked up by 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday. You just might win some cool digi sheets from our Papercraft Star sponsor, THATB.
- Papers: Georgia Pacific, Kodak Photo paper, Bazzill, Gina K Designs Pure Luxury
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Flourish Grunge Square (149)
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Teen Fairy Pia"
hair E21, E25, E27
clothing R35, R37, R39, V12, V15, V17
present R37, R39, Y28
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114) and Classic Scalloped Circles Large (S4-124), Martha Stewart Frond punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls and mini roses, Crystal Stickles, Brilliance Platinum Planet Dew Drop, Offray ribbon