This sweet little image is another one from the November Club kit from A Day For Daisies called "New Brood". You can find all the details about the club kit program here.
For my card I've colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.
Hope you're having a wonderful holiday week spending some time with all your blessings!
- Papers: Making Memories, Graphic 45, Recollections, Strathmore Bristol paper
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "New Brood"
- Ink: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large (S4-110) and Classic Scalloped Ovals large (S4-111), Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch
- Miscellaneous: wooden button from Michaels,burlap thread