Jan decided this week would be our "Anything Goes" challenge so I hope you can find some time inbetween eating all those yummy Thanksgiving goodies to do some card crafting and join in the fun at Papercraft Star!
This little turkey was a free digi from Karen's Doodles and I just thought he was so cute I had to use him for a card that was going to post the day before Thanksgiving. He's colored with Distress inks and I've used my 7 Gypsies Venice paper pad again. Love those papers! The inside sentiment was created using a cool frame from the Frames and Cartouches (028) digital sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
Our inlinkz will stay open until 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday so link up!
Hope your holiday is filled with thankfulness and wonderful times with family and friends!
- Papers: 7 Gypsies Venice, Recollections, Georgia Pacific, Strathmore 90lb Watercolor paper
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Frames and Cartouches (028)"
- Stamp: Karen's Doodles "Turkey Time"
- Ink: Black Soot, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany Distress inks
- Tools: Martha Stewart Cherish edge punch, My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner Die-namic die
- Miscellaneous: waxed linen thread